The Law Office offers comprehensive trust and estate planning and drafting. The Law Office provides clients with the legal representation needed for the orderly disposition of assets both during life and upon death, recognizing that the estate planning process involves both financial and tax concerns, in addition to important life decisions.
Our services include, but are not limited to, advice on the following important issues: inter vivos transfers of assets, formation of both revocable and irrevocable trusts; and sales and disposition of businesses.
The preparation of all legal documents necessary to carry out a client’s estate planning strategy, including:
- Revocable (“living”) trusts and irrevocable trusts;
- Personal residence and other retained interest trusts;
- Special needs trusts for disabled individuals;
- Life insurance planning;
- Charitable gift planning;
- Family limited partnerships and limited liability companies;
- Durable and springing powers of attorney;
- Living Wills (advance directives, proxy directives and instruction directives); and
- All other related estate planning documents.